My helmet, You have given me, is as strong as it is precious. Thank you for justifying me from my past, sanctifying me daily. Your salvation is my rescue and my defense, it restores me daily. My heart and mind will always be re-directable when I rest in You, Your Word, and Your ways. Your salvation brings me into a daily state of health, well being, safety, and ultimate victory. You aren’t just my rescue but you are my refuge. You can reverse negative experiences.
Please, Lord, help me focus and know my identity in You. Help me stay grounded in Your strength, Your peace, Your clarity, Your rest, and my obedience to You. As I process my salvation and daily sanctification through You daily in my mind, remind me, Lord, to put on my helmet of salvation to protect my inheritance. Protect me God from poisonous thinking. Don’t let me go into battle again without taking full advantage of my helmet and its benefits.
Help me, Heavenly Father, identify, confess, and dismantle the thought processes that establish ungodly strongholds in my life. I proclaim that my identity is in Christ! I am alive and free and empowered by God’s own Spirit to fight victoriously against the enemy. God, YOU KNOW ME and I AM YOURS! You are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
Please continue to keep me proactive in my attention to renewing my mind. I will remain serious and alert so I will not be tripped up and fall. My mind is set on things above, not the the things of this earth. Thank you God for keeping my mind safe and my salvation secured through Your grace and my faith.
“For I have died & my life is hidden with Christ in God.” (Col 3:2-3)
In Jesus Name I pray,
- I am a child of God (John 1:12)
- I have access to God’s wisdom (Jas 1:5)
- I am helped by God (Rom 5:11)
- I am reconciled to God (Heb 4:16)
- I am Christ’s ambassador (2 Cor. 5:21)
- I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
- I am chosen by Christ to bear fruit (John 15:16)
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Col 3:3)
- I am chosen by God, holy and dearly loved (Col 3:12)
- I am born of God, and the evil one cannon touch me (1 John 5:18)
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16)
- I may approach God with boldness, freedom, and confidence (Eph 2:12)
- My needs are met by God (Phil 4:19)
- I am assured all things and working together for good (Rom 8:28)
- I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35)
- I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Cor 1:21,22)
- I am a citizen of Heaven (Phil 3:20)
- I am a personal witness of Christ’s (Act 1:8)
- I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength (Phil 4:13)
This was my final prayer strategy that I developed during my time in Priscilla Shirer’s Bible Study, The Armor of God, published by Lifeway books. I can not emphasize to you how much it impacted my prayer life, and how I approach daily struggles, which almost always boils down to spiritual warfare on some level. I pray that if you don’t do the study you at least dig into the book of Ephesian’s. You will be blessed!